GlassesUSA Ottoto Varese Frames Review



I finally went to they Eye Dr and found out I needed glasses...no surprise, I've probably needed them for years.  Being the money conscious person that I am, I didn't want to pay the high price at the doctors office so I tried an online prescription eye ware company, GlassesUSA, for the first time.

I purchased my complete set of glasses for under $30!  
I'm very satisfied and plan on using GlassesUSA in the future.



Here's my personal review:

I ordered the Ottoto Varese frames in purple.

The virtual Try On feature was helpful is deciding on which frames would look good on me.  All you need to do is upload one picture and you are able to try on any frames.  I thought this feature was accurate to how the actual product looks on once I received them.

The glasses only took about 10 days to ship to me after ordering and I received a text and email updating me on each step until my glasses were out for shipping and a tracking number given.

 Prescription is correct and lenses are clear.  GlassesUSA offers single vision, near vision, bifocals, progressives, and fashion lenses.  You can upgrade your lenses to blue light blocking, transitions, or sunglasses.  A one year warranty can also be added.

The frames are sturdy and well made with tight hinges. However, the Ottoto Varese frames I chose have skinny arms that seem fragile.

The stock photo of the Ottoto Varese purple frames looked like a light lavender, but the actual product is a bright violet.


 Overall very pleased and had a great experience and will be ordering from GlassesUSA again when I’m in need of glasses!

Use the following link for 10% off your order:  


*All opinions are my own and I wasn't compensated for my opinions.*

Comments