Free Breakfast at Taco Bell




Today, November 5, 2015,  Taco Bell offered free AM Crunch Wraps from 7am-11am at all nation wide locations because a successful base was stolen during the World Series.

I had never tried any of Taco Bell's breakfast items and was cturious to try it out.
I ordered the Steak and Cheese AM Crunch Wrap (normally $2.99) which had strips of steak, a whole hasbrown, scrambled eggs, cheese, and taco bell sauce inside. I was surprised by the taco sauce flavor, but it tasted great and added a little kick.  
The only negative I have to say about this breakfast item is that pretty much all the steak was in one side of the wrap, but I'm sure that was do to the staff working so quickly.

I went to the Morristown, TN location of Taco Bell and even though they were busy the and giving away free breakfast the staff was efficient and courteous. 
Taco Bell will be receiving my fast food breakfast business in the future!

Comments